Pages

Tuesday 10 November 2015

Its Time For A Change!

Our garden outside our classroom is being taken down and replaced, by the Tamaki College students. With something maybe new, colourful and fresh. Something that might light up, and make our class look more enjoyable to look at.

Well a good garden needs nice colours. Maybe a few Boter flowers will do the trick, because it’s a simple but a beautiful flower to look at. Something else I would choose is a fern. It’s the natural symbol that us New Zealanders use in our sports games and other things.

Right now I’m thinking of bright colours that will stand out. Tulips are flowers that all grow the same but with each a different unique colour. Tulips is something that I would definitely put in our class garden. Lucky Lucky last I would chose a Hybrid tea rose flower. The colours are light and nice. And there peaceful to look at.

So there you have it, I just told you what I call a garden. Boter flowers, a fern, a few tulips and a hybrid tea rose flower. And also thanks for the Tamaki College students for doing our garden!


No comments:

Post a Comment