Pages

Friday 16 September 2016

Hi Tamaki Primary , Bye Ruapotaka !

Last week, for about four days we had been going to Tamaki Primary to learn. Our school was recently shut down for a few days because of a fibre called Asbestos. It needed to be cleaned, and we had to be gone for our own safety. It was really strange learning in a different environment in a different classroom. Everything was so "disorganized" as my teacher was saying, we were living day by day.

Something I enjoyed about Tamaki Primary was seeing all my friends. Too bad we weren't allowed to have any contact with them.

Overall my experience at Tamaki Primary was great! I had fun and I'm sure my classmates did too. It is also good to be back at Ruapotaka, in our normal learning programme! Thanks Tamaki Primary for having us!



No comments:

Post a Comment